Atkinson Moss are proud to be representing a fantastic company in Kings Lynn in their search for an efficient, organised, and professional Service Coordinator. The successful candidate will provide support to customers to monitor, manage and allocate service requests.
Key duties include:
- Log, review, and allocate incoming tickets within agreed SLA’s
- Effective communication via telephone, email and within the ticket system
- Schedule and manage diaries ensuring clients and customers are kept fully up to date
- Accurate and up to date data entry/customer information
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting
- Working closely with other teams and team members to ensure a smooth and consistent service throughout
- Excellent organisational skills
- Great customer service and communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high level of accuracy
The role is offered on a full-time, permanent basis with some flexibility for home working 2 days per week (maximum) after the initial training period of 2 months.
Our client offers fantastic benefits and a basic salary between £20,00 – £30,000
If you hold the relevant skills and experience. please apply online I the first instance. If you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact Wendy Wakefield or Lesley Freeman at Atkinson Moss.