Atkinson Moss are delighted to be representing a fantastic company in Lowestoft in their search for a ‘Senior SEO Specialist’.
You will use digital analytics and marketing skills to enhance and improve on the company’s online presence. You will be responsible for implementing new strategies and techniques to increase online traffic and visitors, as well as high placement within returned search engine results. And finally, increasing lead generation to open new opportunities for growth and development of the business.
Key duties include:
- Responsibility for PPC campaigns
- Creating original and engaging content for web pages specific to the target audience
- Technical recommendations and suggestions for developers
- Monitor performance of client websites, check search terms, rankings and analytics for recommendations and improvement
- Engage with other businesses over link-building opportunities, to bring in paid commission for driving customers to their websites
- Employ user experience (UX) and conversion rate optimisation methods to increase active users and website performance
- Build communities to drive targeted and loyal traffic
- Using social media to distribute content and encourage external sites to link to your content – giving you more authority
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies
- Monitor algorithms set by search engines to keep up to date with changes
This is a permanent, full-time, office-based position (no hybrid or home working is offered) working Monday – Friday, 37.5hrs per week.
Due to the seniority of the role candidates must have experience in the role responsibilities. Salary is between £25-£40k dependant on experience and the company offers excellent benefits such as private health and dental care.
If you hold the relevant skills and experience, please apply online. If you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact Wendy Wakefield and Lesley Freeman at Atkinson Moss.