- Job ID 34347
I am delighted to be partnering with a leading organisation seeking an enthusiastic Management Accountant to join their growing Finance team. The role will cover month end management accounting and ensure that the finance system and associated systems have robust controls and information is extracted accurately and completely.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Producing monthly consolidated management accounts pack including commentary on business performance
- Provide analytical support to the relevant market units including but not limited to profitability analysis, variance analysis, identifying trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Work independently and cross functionally to provide detailed, accurate and timely reporting
- Drive delivery of a range of business initiatives and projects
- Constant process improvement, reducing reporting time frames and increasing the quality of information
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
The successful candidate will be part or fully qualified (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) with month end, budgeting and forecasting, finance system (ideally MS Dynamics 365) and end-to-end financial processes experience.
For further information, please contact Laura Vatter.