- Job ID 34426
Our client, a high growth business with robust financial backing seek to appoint an ambitious Management Accountant to join their team. This varied role with a defined commercial focus will play a pivotal part in the financial reporting of the company.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the successful Management Accountant will be responsible for the following duties:
- Producing management accounts pack including commentary
- Responsibility of P&L and Balance Sheet reconciliations including a detailed status summary of each control account and variance analysis
- Complete month-end tasks in line with the agreed timetable
- Preparation of monthly Payroll file, including commission/ bonus calculations
- Responsibility of calculating referral costs and upload payments
- Managing and maintaining expenses and credit card platform
- Preparation of VAT submissions, completion of ONS forms
- Assisting with the preparation of commercial reports internally and to the group
- Assisting with forecast and budget process
- Preparation of year end statutory audit files
- Provide ad-hoc support to the wider Group finance team
The ideal candidate will be a part or newly qualified Accountant looking for a progressive role in a high growth business. In return the company offer flexibility and strong benefits. Study will be supported and they boast a desirable city centre location. For more information on this exclusive role, please contact Graham at Atkinson Moss.