Junior PHP/Laravel Developer
Norfolk (Office based)
£27,000 – £32,000
Are you interested in working for a software house helping businesses to transform their operations. You will be building bespoke software solutions for a varied client based. Most importantly, you will be supported throughout your development with a fantastic and cohesive team.
The ethos here is to help progress your skill set in Laravel and PHP, but also (after you’ve settled in) allow you to be creative and work on other languages. You are encouraged to come up with new ideas to for business progression and personal development.
You will be:
- Crafting elegant and efficient code using Laravel, SQL, and other leading-edge technologies.
- Collaborating closely with cross-functional teams to develop and maintain our systems.
- Engaging in a dynamic and agile environment where your ideas are valued, and creativity is encouraged.
- Ensuring quality through rigorous testing and adherence to best practices.
You will have:
- Degree Qualification: A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field is highly desirable.
- Experience: 2+ years of hands-on experience in Laravel, SQL, and other relevant technologies.
- Collaborative Spirit: A keen desire to work closely with like-minded experts and contribute positively to our unique culture.
I am interested in speaking with all levels of ability. Whether you’ve worked in PHP for years, or you’re a recent Graduate with an interest in PHP.
Apply now to learn more!