An opportunity has arisen for a charismatic and people-focused Service Desk Customer Support Technician with a leading provider of independent financial data.
We are looking for someone with a keen interest in IT and a desire to learn, who has had some experience working in a similar role. Excellent customer service skills are essential, as is the ability to troubleshoot in a logical and analytical way.
This role supports the smooth running of the IT department and is the first point of contact for internal and external customers. Strong customer service skills are key to ensuring we continually improve the level of service provided as well as an ability to communicate well at all levels and to follow through and ‘make it happen’ in resolving issues.
- Ensure the Service Desk is manned at all times and calls are answered within given SLAs.
- Ensure all requests are assessed and assigned to the correct person/department within one hour and resolutions are logged where appropriate.
- Ensure quality controls are adhered to, solutions to issues raised are of the agreed level of quality, and service desk response times are met at all times.
- Follow up of all external client calls and ensure the client is aware their call is being dealt with and provide ongoing feedback with regard to resolution time and resolution status.
- Be aware of all Moneyfacts Product lines and who is affected both internally and externally to ensure full and complete attention can be given to any issues raised.
- Administering and supporting the backup solution including offsite retention.
- Maintaining and supporting all hardware and third-party software in line with agreements.
- Be part of the support team available for any exceptional/urgent out-of-hours work.
- Ensure the security of systems and data is always maintained.
For further information please visit contact me on Curtis@Atkinsonmoss.co.uk