I am delighted to be partnering with a market leading organisation based in Colchester seeking to recruit a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager in a key role to produce high-level analytical output and insight that supports the business to drive a positive growth strategy and investors and lenders to understand business performance and outlook.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Produce presentations, insight and project support for the Board and its sub-committees.
- Provide support into the annual budget and strategic planning process and subsequent in-year forecasting. Produce content for board, investor, or lender presentations.
- Lead on internal or external benchmarking and the summary of recommended actions to improve and develop performance.
- Provide functional business partnering and insight to the marketing team to drive greater understanding of opportunities such as enquiry conversion, demand trends and return on marketing investment.
- Deliver analytical support to ensure the evolution of pricing and success of related initiatives is well understood.
- Provide commercial business partnering into the operations team where required.
- Produce people-based reporting and insight to the business to drive positive action.
- Provide support analysis where required for key annual business processes and reporting.
The successful candidate will be ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified with FP&A experience gained in a large or complex business and a demonstrable history in influencing business performance and presenting of insight to senior management. You will also possess Advanced Excel and modelling skills, and a self-motivated, flexible, and enthusiastic approach to work.
For further information, please contact Laura Vatter.