Atkinson Moss have been engaged by an international, leader in their field, organisation, as they seek to add a new Financial Controller to oversee the UK Financial Control remit within their business.
Benefits: Competitive salary for today’s market, hybrid working once up and running with the team, alongside a number of other exceptional benefits as would be expected for an organisation of this type.
- Preparation of financial reports including monthly balance sheet, P&L and cash flows
- Manage entity cash flows and ensure timely payments are made to the head office
- Manage the UK finance team and help achieve finance departments objectives
- Prepare and review monthly subsidiary gross profit and expenses reports ensuring accuracy
- Assume responsibility for accounting procedures and month end deadlines
- Preparation and submission of monthly returns and other statutory returns
- Monthly P&L analysis with commentaries
- Monthly Balance sheet reconciliations including oversight of all bank reconciliations
- Monthly inventory valuations and reconciliations with third party warehouses
- Manage external audit and any statutory audits
- Advise on problem areas and suggest improvements. Help implement changes across the department
- Minimum 3 years in experience in a leadership role
- Well versed on working with ERP systems
- Proficient in dealing with figures, including currency conversion (would be ideal)
- Analytical mind with problem solving skills
- Methodical, with strong attention to detail & accuracy
- Organisational and leadership skills. Experienced in a multinational / group reporting environment
- Discreet and trustworthy
- A knowledgeable user in MS Office, Excel and ERP environment
In the first instance, click apply and your application will come through to Will Palgrave-Moore: Leadership Recruitment at Atkinson Moss.