I am delighted to be partnering with a market leading organisation based on the Suffolk / Norfolk border to recruit a Financial Accountant who will be responsible for external reporting and technical accounting
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of external reporting, including the Group Annual Report and subsidiary financial statements;
- Preparation of external Sustainability reporting including preparing climate risk assessments, articulating the requirements and how they impact the Group;
- Reviewing acquisition completion accounts;
- Researching technical accounting aspects to ensure the Group is compliant with IFRS;
- Ownership and reconciliation of technical areas on the balance sheet;
- Technical calculations/models such as share based payments and hedge accounting;
- Key understanding of technical areas which effect the group such as IFRS3, IFRS 9, IFRS 16 and more;
- Month end and weekly reporting;
- Assisting the wider finance team as required on any ad-hoc duties.
This opportunity will suit a Qualified Accountant from a practice background, with strong technical knowledge of IFRS, Audit experience, and excellent Excel skills. You will possess a proactive approach and the ability to influence others and work well in a team.
For further information, please contact Laura Vatter.