I am delighted to be partnering with a leading business based in North Suffolk seeking to recruit a Finance Manager is a key role working with stakeholders to seek, gather, collate and analyse financial information in order to provide insight into the financial effectiveness of the organisation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the finance team
- Helping to pull together Weekly & Month end close
- Supporting the wider business in pricing costs into our customer models
- Responsible for financial SOX controls
- Support the business with capital submissions to group
- Preparation of forecasts and budgets
- Redevelopment of internal workbooks and model (increasing simplification and reliability)
The successful candidate will be fully qualified (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) with advanced Excel skills. You will demonstrate a passion for continuous improvements with excellent attention to detail and strong critical and analytical skills.
For further information, please contact Laura Vatter.