Atkinson Moss have been engaged to support this entrepreneurial media organisation in Norwich, with the appointment of a Finance Director (you will spot a couple of agency adverts pertaining to the same role – to be supported in your application by Atkinson Moss, read through and click to apply.
This role reports in to the CEO and playing a critical role as part of the Board, responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
Develop and coordinate financial strategies, processes and reporting to allow the company to maximise financial results, providing the Board with the information needed for operational decision making.
- Partner with the CEO and Board to produce a detailed annual financial plan and maintain a high level 5-year view of future revenue and profitability targets.
- Implement effective measures to monitor and manage costs and track revenues.
- Ensure legal and regulatory responsibilities are met, managing annual audits where required.
- Produce monthly management accounts with appropriate KPIs that provide the management team and Board with a succinct and insightful view of financial performance against plan.
- Ensure financial systems and processes are fit for purpose, initiating change where necessary.
- Liaise with external providers to manage any tax matters in the, including
- Manage and develop finance team for future succession.
- Be a qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Have extensive experience in a senior finance leadership role in an SME environment.
- Have boardroom-level communications skills.
- Be able to combine strategic thinking with a hands-on approach in a growing business.
- Have ability to interpret complex financial data and convert to meaningful business information for non-finance budget holders.
- Have a natural affinity for process, control and systems improvement.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business who are aiming to more than triple their turnover in the coming years, as well as offering the opportunity to grow the finance function and progress your own career within the business.
In the first instance, click apply and your application will come through to Will Palgrave-Moore, Leadership Recruitment @ AtkinsonMoss.