Atkinson Moss have been engaged to support our client with this key appointment, to help drive operational efficiencies.
- Competitive salary, car/allowance/hybrid working/exceptional team
In this busy and exciting role, you will analyse, understand and support improvements to specific areas of the HQ.
You will be working closely with the operations managers, operational excellence manager and wider operations team to influence decision making and drive these businesses efficiencies.
- Conduct financial analysis and reporting for the organisation
- Prepare financial statements, budgets, and forecasts
- Report and track budget performance and provide timely variance analysis, partnering with department heads to review overhead expenditure against target
- Work closely with manufacturing teams to understand cost drivers and implement strategies to improve cost efficiency
- Analyse key financial metrics, trends, and variances to identify areas for improvement
- Conduct month end close procedures including ledger reconciliations
- Conduct research and analysis on industry trends and competitors
- Present financial information to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner
- Supporting internal and external audits
- Fully qualified Chartered Accountant – ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Proven experience in a similar senior finance role
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex financial data
- Proficient in financial modelling and forecasting techniques
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other financial software
- Attention to detail and accuracy in financial analysis
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you are a driven and dynamic finance professional, this could be the perfect role for you. Click apply and your application will go through to the Will @ Atkinson Moss: Leadership recruitment.