I am delighted to be partnering with a market leading organisation based on the Suffolk / Norfolk border to recruit a Finance Analyst in a key role to support the Acquisition team in ensuring that target opportunities are properly evaluated.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing forecasts to support investment business cases
- Preparation of valuation models and investment business cases to include investigating target opportunities, preparing analysis and explaining key financial trends
- Provide detailed analysis of key financial information
- Assisting the acquisitions team in analysing financial data and reviewing due diligence reports
- Supporting in preparation of budgets
- Drafting presentations
- Be involved in ad hoc finance projects and continued process improvement
This role will suit someone currently studying ACA / CIMA / ACCA or completed AAT with strong financial and analytical skills.
For further information, please contact Laura Vatter.