I am delighted to be partnering with a market leading organisation seeking to recruit a Finance Administration Manager in a hands-on role which provides autonomy, ownership and accountability working in a collaborative, supportive environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Management, support and development of the Finance and Administration team.
- Responsible for Supplier Payments.
- Review coding and approve Purchase Invoices / Credit Notes ahead of payment.
- Reviewing interfaced payment files with AP Shared Services, agreeing final balances to submit final daily payment runs.
- Ensure all Sales Invoices are allocated against income received by liaising with the Credit Control Team.
- Ownership of Masterdata within our internal systems, approval of new account set ups.
- Responsible for adhering to all SOX Controls and Ownership of yearly SOX Walkthroughs with both Internal and External Auditors.
- Develop a deep understanding of all processes and internal controls of the team, proactively work to understand how all the processes fit into the bigger picture.
- Supporting all financial aspects of statutory governance and audit obligations and ensure compliance with all external and internal regulatory requirements.
- Working collaboratively with local teams and the wider business ensuring effective communication at all levels as many of our processes are intertwined.
- Review key month end tasks within the team to ensure deadlines are met for a smooth, fast close.
- Calculate Accruals and prepare month end journals.
- Add commercial value with the analysis of business data, providing effective analysis of variances.
- Identify further opportunities for process improvements.
The successful candidate will demonstrate advanced Excel skills with a passion for continuous improvements and excellent attention to detail.
For further information, please contact Laura Vatter.