My client is an international consultation business with ambitious growth plans. With over 80 Consultants around the UK, they proudly deliver professional consultancy services with the aim of making businesses better, for those who are looking to acquire hassle free and cost-efficient certification and accreditation.
As a Diary Coordinator, you will be part of a team managing the diaries of 80+ consultants nationwide.
Key tasks of the role include:
- Validating client information and contact details
- Booking and managing consultant diaries
- Talking with customers via telephone and email to book appointments and working to internal targets eg. sat appointments, capacity and appointment lead time.
- Assessing skills and location to ensure consultants are well matched with clients.
- Booking accommodation
- Objection handling regarding cancellations/issues arising.
- Offering appropriate solutions and escalating to the booking manager when necessary
- Offering relevant upsells/cross sells when the opportunity presents
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) with a polite and friendly telephone manner.
- Great organisational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Possess a high attention to detail.
- Negotiation skills
- Able to work under pressure and react to change in situations/client.
- Ensure data accuracy.
This is a full-time, permanent position, Monday – Friday, working for a fantastic company who offer great benefits and a basic salary of £21,500 with, OTE £25,000 – £28,000.
Please apply online in the first instance. However, should you wish to discuss the role in more detail please contact Lesley Freeman or Wendy Wakefield (AKA #Wesley) at Atkinson Moss.