£60,000 – £70,000
You will be playing an integral role in their date-driven journey. Your role will involve optimizing data systems and ensuring data reliability but a well-known business in Norfolk with a national reach.
Be the head of Data leading their implementation and management of company’s data strategy. You’ll be designing and building data systems/pipelines to unearth trends and patterns. All this is with the aim to improve business performance and provide impressive products/services to customers.
- Dive into our diverse data sources, meticulously analysing raw data to unearth valuable trends and patterns.
- Design, build, and maintain robust data systems and pipelines that empower our teams with timely and accurate information.
- Prepare and structure data for predictive and prescriptive modelling.
- Identify opportunities for data acquisition and integration to enhance our decision-making capabilities.
- Collaborate with Engineers and Business Stakeholders on diverse projects aimed at enhancing our customer experiences.
- Participate in regular Agile ceremonies and practices.
- Proven track record as a Data Engineer or in a similar role, ideally within a data-driven organization.
- Strong technical expertise in data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques.
- Strong background in designing, developing, and maintaining data lakes and warehouses.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as R, Python, SQL, C, Java.
- Strong knowledge of cloud-based rational and non-rational data structures.
- Hands-on experience with SQL database design, coding, optimization, and maintenance.
This is an incredible opportunity to lead the Data offering for a nationally recognised business in Norwich on an almost completely remote basis. Apply now!