Corporate & Commercial Solicitor / Lawyer – Senior Level Opportunity – Norwich
This is a new opportunity for a credible and ambitious Commercial Solicitor to join an award winning and reputable Norwich based firm.
This firm boasts vibrant and modern culture, encourages innovation and due to continued departmental growth, are looking to further expand their commercial department with an experienced and focused Commercial solicitor.
This opportunity will see you working directly alongside the Partner and would be a fantastic move for a Commercial Solicitor with a minimum of 2yrs PQE, and who is seeking an opportunity to further advance their career in a supportive and professional environment. Responsibilities will include:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating across a wide range of commercial contracts, agreements, distribution agreements, outsourcing agreements, and terms and conditions.
- Advising clients across various commercial & corporate matters to include but not limited to: business start-ups, M&A’s, JV & shareholder agreements, data protection, IP, corporate restructuring & insolvency, franchising, tax advice etc.
- Working closely with other teams within the firm, such as employment and litigation to provide a comprehensive service to clients.
- Contributing to the development and growth of the team, by participating in business development activities plus training and mentoring trainees / paralegals.
Benefits will include:
- A highly competitive salary to be offered to reflect experience + qualification level.
- Hybrid working.
- Professional development to include pathways to partnership.
- Enhanced annual leave.
- Private Healthcare.
- Group Income Protection.
- Life Assurance.
If you are a Commercial Solicitor and would like to hear more on this opportunity, please apply, or contact Kylee Curson–Eames at Atkinson Moss (Norwich, Legal).