Atkinson Moss are pleased to support their client in search for Claims and Customer Service Advisor’s. You will become part of a friendly and productive team, taking in-bound calls and supporting customers in submitting and updating their new or ongoing claim.
They are looking for strong and confident communicators who are happy to go the extra mile and make sure their customers are the happiest out there! The role will involve the following:
- Communicate with customers via telephone, email, and online chat.
- Deal effectively with all new business and existing claims.
- Ensure quick contact to progress claims, answering inbound calls, and making outbound calls to update existing customers.
- Work to a high degree of accuracy and create reports detailing complex circumstances on behalf of customers.
- Handle complaints and offer solutions.
- Assist with external trade customers, providing outstanding customer service and communication.
- Pro-actively provide support and updates to customers.
Successful candidates will require experience in a customer service position and possess good IT skills along with an excellent work ethic, self-motivation and the ability to work independently as well as with other team members.
This is a full-time, permanent position working between the opening hours of 7am – 10pm, weekdays and weekends.
If you hold the relevant experience and skill set, please apply online in the first instance. If you would like to discuss the role in more detail please contact Lesley Freeman or Wendy Wakefield (AKA #Wesley) at Atkinson Moss.