- Job ID 34389
Atkinson Moss are seeking an Assistant Management Accountant to join our Colchester based client. You will be reporting to the Senior Management Accountant and will have responsibility for all aspects of financial reporting. You will also deliver timely and reliable reporting to senior divisional level management and group finance. You will be a key team member and on a regular basis, liaising directly with the Divisional Executive team and Operators.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and supporting analysis to the agreed divisional timetable and is prepared in line with group accounting policy and statutory accounting standards.
- The ability to continuously and proactively develop reporting as the needs of the business develop.
- Assist with the testing and enhancements of internal controls to ensure a robust control environment is maintained at all times.
- To assist in the drafting of the annual statutory accounts for review by external auditors
- To ensure that defined balance sheet accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis and that any areas requiring action are dealt with promptly.
- Support and contribute to a forecasting / budgeting process.
- Providing regular reporting to influence business performance and efficient cost control across the business. This will include benchmarking of care homes and service types to challenge operational management
- Provide financial support to operational colleagues to ensure management information is understood and queries are efficiently and effectively managed
- This list of key responsibilities is not exhaustive and the post holder may be required to undertake other relevant and appropriate duties as reasonably required.
The role will be offering an attractive Salary, study support, Excellent benefits package and Hybrid Working.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please do not hesitate to contact Dan Alderson.