- Job ID 34284
Atkinson Moss is delighted to be supporting a Ipswich based company experiencing sustained growth in their search for an Accounts Admin – Temp. The position will have a main focus surrounding Credit Control.
Main duties will include:
- Updating overdue debtor listings.
- Contacting customers to chase overdue payments.
- Logging queried invoices for follow up and resolution by sales.
- Producing month end statements / ad hoc statement requests.
- Taking queries from sales office when accounts are on hold.
- Request information from customers to support an increase in credit limit and liaise with Finance Director.
- Running reports to check credit limits against upcoming orders and due invoice balances.
- Answering adhoc related requests including trade reference requests.
Saving remittances in saved location to aid bank reconciliation by team, liaising with customers as needed to request remittances.
- Input stock supplier invoices on to ERP system, assisting our purchase ledger controller.
- When required help with checking of travel expense claims using webexpenses portal.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required
This role will be a temporary contract for a minimum of 3 months.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Dan Alderson