Salary between £28,000 – £35,000
Are you a talented and enthusiastic IT professional seeking an exciting new opportunity?
My client is looking for a 2nd Line Engineer to their skilled support team. If you are looking for your next challenge then this is a superb opportunity to develop your career with a well-established, forward-thinking business. As an accredited partner of Microsoft, WatchGuard and HP, we offer the chance to significantly increase your skill set and work with industry-leading tools.
Purpose of role:
- Support Customers UK-wide and some presence overseas (remote)
- Responding to helpdesk tickets and escalations
- Delivery of projects to agreed timescales, in a professional, structured and communicative manner, including computer installations and upgrades, server installations and upgrades, implementation of Office 365 (Exchange, SharePoint, etc.), LAN/WAN improvements and VPN’s
- Providing expert technical assistance and a high level of customer focused support
- In this exciting and varied role, you will deliver excellent customer service and produce solutions to a wide range of IT problems, as part of a talented team.
- Working with our customers you will install and administer servers, computers, mobile devices, software and networks, and maintain them to a high level of operational service.
- Additionally, you will have input into the research and implementation of emerging technologies, to help ensure that we retain our market-leading status.
- This is a hybrid role, your working week will typically be split between our offices near Bungay, customer sites and working from home.
- Experience of working for a service provider or within a managed service environment
- CompTIA A+ and Microsoft certifications
- Cyber security experience