Salary between £28,000 – £33,000
We are working exclusively with an upcoming MSP, who are looking for a young and ambitious 2nd Line Engineer who is keen on progressing their career.
Their Ideal candidate will be an experienced Support Engineer with recent experience of the Microsoft Cloud. You will be a motivated, natural problem solver with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. A passion for IT and providing outstanding customer service is essential.
Purpose of the role:
- Technical Support:
- Both remotely and onsite, provide outstanding customer service and communication with non-technical minded clients
- Provide efficient and effective 1st and 2nd line IT diagnosis and resolution to clients, maintaining a high level of 1st time fixes
- Diagnose and resolve hardware and software issues in a timely manner.
- Escalate complex problems to 3rd line support when necessary.
- Support junior colleagues on more challenging tickets, enabling the growth of the team.
- Infrastructure Management, networking and security
- Manage and maintain Microsoft Cloud based environments
- Administer Office 365 applications and troubleshoot related issues.
- Monitor and optimise Active Directory and Windows Server environments, including Hyper-V
- Configure and troubleshoot network-related problems.
- Implement a security-first approach to our own and our clients’ environments
- To install and maintain IT systems in line with specifications, to ensure client requirements and deadlines are met, and that systems are fully secure
- 5-years experience in an IT support role
- Having worked for an MSP before would be an advantage
- Proven experience in a 2nd line IT support role
- Experience with Windows operating systems, networks, and firewalls.
This is a great role for someone to progress their career and skillset so apply now!