Are you keen to expand your career in IT or have some prior experience in a 1st Line Support role. This is an opportunity to work for a forward thinking and well-respected IT Managed Service Provider into many of the UK’s leading healthcare organisations. The IT Support Engineer role is responsible for on-site support and troubleshooting.
- You will be providing desk-based IT Support and Trouble Shooting.
- Supported by our Service and Provisioning Coordinators you will be responsible for managing and closing around 15 x Tickets per day.
- Provide an above and beyond service to our clients at all times.
- Help Desk Support is provided via the telephone, email and remote access with an emphasis on telephone based communication with the end user.
- You will be using our ConnectWise Manage (PSA) and Automate (RMM) Tools and ConnectWise Boost for Documentation.
- The role reports directly to our SDM (Service Delivery Manager) who will be responsible for your day to day management, wellbeing, training and progression.
Experience and Skills Required: 1 x Years Microsoft 365 / AD Support and Windows 10 / 11,